Skip to main content

What Insurance Do You Need for Your Food Truck?

If you own a food truck, it’s important to have the right insurance coverage to protect your business. In this blog we wanted to share with you some common types of insurance you may need:

  1. Commercial Auto Insurance: This type of insurance provides coverage for any accidents or damage that may occur while the food truck is on the road. It can also provide coverage for theft or damage to the food truck itself.
  2. General Liability Insurance: This insurance protects your business against claims of bodily injury or property damage that may occur while operating your food truck. For example, if a customer is injured after slipping on a wet floor in the food truck, general liability insurance may provide coverage for any resulting medical expenses or legal fees.
  3. Product Liability Insurance: This insurance covers you if someone becomes ill or injured as a result of consuming your food.
  4. Workers’ Compensation Insurance: If you have employees working in your food truck, you may need this insurance to cover medical expenses and lost wages in case of an injury.
  5. Business Interruption Insurance: This insurance helps cover lost income if you are unable to operate your food truck due to a covered event, such as a natural disaster.

We know how passionate you are about your business, so let us help you protect it! Contact us today!